TORONTO, Ont. -- Following the successful release of our Top 100 rankings, we've got some additional updates we wanted to pass your way to keep you informed of what's going on around on our end.
- The aforementioned Top 100 rankings for February have been released to subscribers and feature over 5,000 words of commentary on the ranked players. There was some minor shifting in our Top 10 with Robert Mastrosimone (Shattuck-St. Mary's) entering the fray at #10 while Graeme Clarke moved up to occupy the #7 spot that was formerly held by Cambridge's Ryan Campbell, who has since moved out of the top 10
- We will be releasing a follow up Top 200 ranking on May 1st to subscribers that will include an even closer look at how the '01 age group is shaping up going into the pivotal minor midget season
- Our goaltenders section has now been completed and we will be starting to add profiles shortly. Our plan at this point is to include a separate ranking of goaltenders to subsribers around May 1st
- Detailed player profiles are being added every day to our database for subscribers with over 100 on the site at this point. By the end of the season we aim to have approximately 300+ profiles available for access that include detailed scouting reports and attribute (tool) assessements of each player.
- Playoff action in the bantam age group has already kicked off in the Alliance, while the HPHL playoff tournament will run this weekend in Chicago
- The GTHL regular season comes to a conclusion this week while the OMHA and OEMHL playoffs will both kick off with start dates ranging from mid-February to the 21st